Thursday, September 25, 2008
Annual Crab Fest
This past weekend we went to the Harford County Deputy Sheriffs Department annual crab fest in Jarrettsville, MD. This is maybe the third year we have gone. We always have a lot of fun. We go to support Chrissy's sister Kim and her husband Donnie who both work there. The crabs looked really good but this year I wasn't in the mood for them so I just had the buffet. That was good too. Shad and Lee put a hurtin' on the crabs, I think they ate them until they were gone. We always stay there until it's over and then go to a local bar. This year we went to a bar close to Kim and Donnie's house. That was fun but it was outside and I was freezing. We only got there like an hour before last call so it was a short stay. Then we went back to Kim and Donnie's and called it a night. Got up the next morning and drove home. All in all we have a great time, like always....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sorry we missed the event. sounds like the usual shenanigans, fun stuff. we thought about you guys several times that day. we had a fun day with my family and our pictures turned out FABULOUS can't wait to share them with everyone. ( oh and gwen, nina has no idea that the pictures were taken so don't mention it if she gets her hair cut)
Post a Comment