Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fun was had by all.....




No, I did not fall off the face of the earth. I've just been busy. Working a lot for the holiday, Christmas shopping, etc. etc. And of course planning Shawn's surprise graduation party. Now that is over and I can get back to blogging.




The party was a huge success. Shawn was totally surprised, which is what I wanted. Everyone looked like they had a great time. Of course having Dan there for the entertainment surely was a great touch. By the end of the night almost everyone was dancing and singing along and laughing...and drinking...a lot. Our friends sure can drink we went through 3 kegs of beer!!! So to wrap it up in one word....unforgetable!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back.

the party was truely a blast, i told you numerous times since how much fun i had, and according to the pics so did everyone else. thanks for the invite.

lil' sahmy's mommy said...

yea! you're back! The party was a lot of fun...even for those that didn't drink :)
....and you were worried about ordering a 2nd keg!