Thursday, March 5, 2009

Too busy....

Well, here I am again letting it go SO long. It's been a busy few months.

A few months ago I wrote about getting certified to teach a cycling class at our local gym, well 2 weeks ago I had the certifcation.....and I passed....YEAH!!!! So that same week I got my own class because another instructor was leaving. So far it is going pretty well, it's early(6am tuesday) but I'm a morning person. I hope to get maybe 1 more a week, that would be perfect for me.

Work at the salon has also been busy, one of the stylists is out on maternity leave and of course Amy Sue had to take a 10 day vacation at the same time which made me have to do EVERYTHING!!! Good times......It should all get back to normal in the next few weeks. This only makes my vacation look a WHOLE lot better in May, I can't wait....

2 comments:

The Giorgios said...

Congrats on the certification! That's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

REALLY???? close your account.