
Well, I don't have too much to blog about this week. Work is quiet but busy, not too much about the homicide now that things have calmed down. And, life, well that's pretty quiet as well. Of course, when I have exciting news about something I will surely let everyone know about it. The last blog I apparently offended my husband so there won't be anymore talk about him because as you all know I will NEVER hear the end of that...so I apologize to him.....

7 comments:
geez, here i thought you were totally finished because shawn had something to say about what you wrote last time. glad to see you are still in the game. you just have writers block..... it will come back to ya.
So, does this mean Shawn reads your blog, or did he hear it from someone else? I know I have to be careful. Did I give my address to Mom? Paula? Gotta watch what I say. Kim told Mom about the blog and Mom thinks it's a myspace and I'm going to be stalked by a child predator. Jeeezum Christmas.
i'm the one who told mckinney, i was telling he and shawn about something on my blog and then went into something gwen posted on her blog and mckinney was like "wait a minute, my wife has a blog?" i thought he knew, whats the big secret? sorry if i ruined a good thing. i tell shawn everything everyone writes so i guess i will have to tell him to keep his mouth shut. oh and i know ryan checks some of these blogs so i guess you really should watch what you say if you don't want it to get back to certain people. again sorry for the big mouth.....
I don't think it had anything to do with anyone saying something to Shawn, he just didn't know I had a blog. He thinks this stuff is "stupid" and says "must be nice to have nothing better to do" so I figured he didn't care so I didn't tell him....
Just to clarify....I don't think that anyone blogs anything that is meant to be a big secret...I also share tidbits with Shad. My question should have been phrased, "Shawn McKinney reads blogs?" I just don't see him taking the time, having the patience, etc.
No harm intended :)
i don't think mckinney reads the blogs (does he gwen?), he just couldn't believe we are doing this, like gwen said he thinks its stupid, by the way so does stauffer, but i still seem to tell him everything i am writing and everything everyone else is writing, i don't really care if he thinks its stupid. i think it gives us something to do other then sitting around watching tv and twiddling our thumbs.
no harm taken, sorry if my last comment came off wrong:)
Post a Comment