Monday, August 25, 2008

It's all over?!?!

I can't believe the summer games are all over. I looked so forward to watching them on TV and now it's all over. I so enjoy the summer games better then the winter games, better events. How about Micheal Phelps, all those records he broke. He is a true athelete. I watched the track & field events when the men's & women's relay teams both dropped the baton to be disqualified. How much of a jerk would you feel like if you dropped the baton in the race of a lifetime. A race you trained your whole life for?? I also watched the women's beach volleyball match when we won the gold, that was a great match. Those are just some of my highlights. I guess I have to wait until 2012 to see it all again, I can't wait....GO USA!!!!

2 comments:

the higgins family said...

i am so with you on this one! i love the olympics (both summer & winter but especially summer) and cannot wait until they come back again!

Anonymous said...

i'm with you i also am sad to see the olympics go, but i so look forward to the winter games, i love both equally. i'm a die hard. so i only have to wait until 2010 until the next of my favorite events